lunes, 19 de septiembre de 2011

Capcom refused Inafune offer to work on Mega Man Legends 3

AppId is over the quota

Mega Man creator and industry legend Keiji Inafune left Capcom last year with several projects left unfinished. Mega Man Legends 3 was one such project, a game that was cancelled back in July.

But now new information about the cancellation has come to light, revealing that Inafune himself tried to cooperate with Capcom in order to continue working on the game. ”I wanted to leave Capcom to recharge my energy, and support Capcom from there, but it seems they don’t allow it. I want to make all my effort to keep Legends 3 alive, but I’m really not sure I can do it,” he revealed to 4gamer.net (via).

It’s definitely a shame that an agreement couldn’t be reached, but we’re also excited about Inafune’s new, original projects.


View the original article here


This post was made using the Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario